Friday 28 September 2012

My Cabin

My cabin isn't very large, being just 14 feet wide by 18 feet long. But it does the job in keeping me warm and dry during the trapping season. The outhouse needs to be tore down and a new one put up (or my wife will never set foot here), and I need a skinning shack. That will have to happen next year though. There is a shed attached to the back of the cabin that is the same width as the cabin and perhaps six-feet long. This is where I store all of my trapping supplies, coolers, gas, oil etc.

The front of the cabin - that door will get painted.
My Alder Flats moose antlers and RFMA sign.
Looking from the firepit to the cabin.
After a tough day of work, it's a nice place to sit.
The inside of the cabin looking towards the front door.
Looking towards the back wall and the beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment